- Funded 21. research grants related to congenital heart defects at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons totally over $180,000.
- Provided significant financial assistance to families struggling to make ends meet while their child recovered from open heart surgery (approximately $65,000).
- Provided infant scales to over 130 families eliminating their need to travel back and forth to the hospital for necessary weight checks.
- Provided five (5) breasts pumps to mothers unable to purchase a pump for themselves
- Comforted over 1,000 children recovering from open heart surgery with hand made fleece blankets through our partnership with local schools and non-profit organizations.
- Raising awareness for congenital heart defects by hosting four golf outings, a women's networking event, two ladies luncheons, two dinner fundraisers and partnering with a local elementary school.