- Funded 15 research grants related to congenital heart defects at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons totally over $125,000.
- Provided significant financial assistance to families struggling to make ends meet while their child recovered from open heart surgery (approximately $30,000).
- Provided infant scales to over 75 families eliminating their need to travel back and forth to the hospital for necessary weight checks.
- Comforted over 300 children recovering from open heart surgery with hand made fleece blankets through our partnership with local schools and non-profit organizations.
- Raising awareness for congenital heart defects by hosting four golf outings, a women's networking event, two ladies luncheons, two dinner fundraisers and partnering with a local elementary school.