- Funded 21. research grants related to congenital heart defects at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons totally over $230,000.
- Provided significant financial assistance to families struggling to make ends meet while their child recovered from open heart surgery (approximately $68,500).
- Provided infant scales to 145 families eliminating their need to travel back and forth to the hospital for necessary weight checks.
- Provided fourteen (14) breasts pumps to mothers unable to purchase a pump for themselves
- Comforted over 1,500 children recovering from open heart surgery with hand made fleece blankets through our partnership with local schools and non-profit organizations.
- Raising awareness for congenital heart defects by hosting four golf outings, a women's networking event, two ladies luncheons, two dinner fundraisers and partnering with a local elementary school.